The 2018 Capcom Cup is this weekend. Thirty-two players (following the conclusion of the Last Chance Qualifier) will compete for the ultimate prize as they try to join NuckleDu and MenaRD as Capcom Cup Street Fighter V champions. To get you ready for the weekend, here are some links breaking down some of the stats of the players who be competing.
– The average round time was 47.73 seconds. Here’s how players have done in longer rounds …
– How have the players done in Top 8 elimination matches prior to the grand final? Here’s a table of their stats.
– Do the players change their pace as a match drags on? If we look at a match by round numbers instead of game and round and compare it to when they get to match point, perhaps there is something. Click here for a breakdown.
– It’s important to get a late lead when possible. A glance at how often the 31 Capcom Cup qualifiers got a late lead and how often they closed out the round with a win.
– Who does the computer favor? I simulated every match to find out who would be projected to win the title.
Search for a player (or your favorite player) here